2. Customize the video settings as necessary. For example, select a proper video resolution according to your terminal device, choose to or not to use recorded narration and timing, etc. Then click the Create Video icon.
5. When finished, you can find the PowerPoint-made video in the pre-set location.
However, every coin has two sides. Though with nearly-perfect new features, PowerPoint 2010 has a long way to go.
Limitations of Converting to Video Feature in PowerPoint 2010:
- I. Only supports one video output format - WMV. Cannot create other video formats like MP4, FLV, AVI, etc.
- II. The maximum size for output video is limited to 960*720. HD WMV file sizes such as 1280*720, 1440*1080 and 1920*1080 are NOT available.
So what is necessary if you want to turn a PowerPoint 2010 presentation to WMV of higher quality or to convert it to other video file formats like MPEG and AVI? A dedicated third-party software tool like Moyea PPT to Video Converter.
Moyea PPT to Video Converter enables you to
- Convert PowerPoint 2010 presentation to 100+ video file formats, including ASF, AVI, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, TS, DV, WMV, RMVB, etc.
- Select HD video sizes like 1280*720, 1440*1080 and 1920*1080
- Customize video parameters with Profile feature to make it best
And by converting PowerPoint 2010 presentation to video with such PPT to Video converter, you benefit a million:
- - You can watch your video presentation on any computer, even a Mac, without PowerPoint.
- - You don't need to worry about dynamic components, e.g., animations, transitions, sounds, narrations, movie clips, flash, embedded in PowerPoint. They can be retained in output video.
- - You can find it easier to post your PowerPoint content on video hosting sites like YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
- - You can hook your PowerPoint presentation to portables like iPod, iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, Xbox, and more
- - No email hassle of big PowerPoint files comes to you after finalized in video.
Powered by Zoundry